So many questions…
There are so many questions running through my head lately I can hardly keep track of them all. Some of them I’d really like answers to and others I don’t figure anybody will know.
1. How is it that my microwave knows that the food needs to be turned (on auto defrost, it beeps mid-way through and puts the word TURN on the screen) but it doesn’t know that the turntable inside the microwave is TURNING the food??!!??
2. What do you do when you make dinner, your kids taste it willingly, but genuinely (and politely) don’t like it?
3. How do you teach a kid when the pee-pee is coming?
[I know, I know, you don’t teach it. You wait for him to get it. But the wait is KILLING me!]
4. How do you clean your wooden floors? I’ve tried several methods and I’m getting close to the answer, but judging by the dirt marks on Little Lamb’s shirt, I’m not quite there yet.
5. For those of you with lots of hard floors in your house, have your babies gotten blisters on their toes when they were learning to crawl?
6. If so, what did you do about it? Socks? Robeez or other shoes? Tough it out?
I’m anxiously awaiting your answers!.
As a side note, I feel like I’m getting into a nice little groove in the mornings for the first time in years! I’m formulating a little post/meme kind of thing about that so be on the lookout for that one!