To Do Today
First, our Thanksgiving isn’t until Friday because J is on call tomorrow. Here is my plan of what I hope to accomplish today.
1. Clean up the incredibly messy kitchen. I was struck with a horrible case of heart burn all day yesterday thanks to a chili dinner on Monday night. (The wasn’t even that good, which made the pain that much worse.) I’m better this morning, but it was all I could do to empty the dishwasher yesterday. done!!, done!!, done!!
2. Make the pie crusts for the apple pie. done!!
3. Make corn bread for dressing. done!!
4. Go to store to get last few Thanksgiving necessities. done!!
5. Make cookies for munching today and tomorrow.done!!
6. Make chocolate sauce for Thanksgiving dessert (pate au choux/cream puffs). done!!
7. Wash clothes. Consider folding and sorting them. Laugh at putting them away. Pray that tomorrow it won’t be quite so laughable. done!! (read: I washed them, I considered folding them but chose to sleep instead, and I laughed at putting them away today.)
8. Continue to try to hide the side-effects of above mentioned indigestion. done!!
9. Insert links in this post and finish crafty linking post.
10. Curse wordpress for making me reset the spacing every time I edit this post. done!!
11. Laugh that wordpress doesn’t recognize wordpress as a word. done!!