The day before the feast
First, Happy Thanksgiving to all you traditionalists out there! Why you didn’t rearrange your lives to match my schedule-I just don’t know!
With today being the day before for us, I’ll be doing more cooking and cleaning today. I did manage to accomplish most of my goals yesterday. Here’s hoping I’m as productive today as yesterday.
Here are a few of the things I’m hoping to do today:
1. Bake apple pie
2. Make Belle a Pilgrim hat
3. Watch the Thanksgiving Parade with the kids
4. Chop vegetables for dressing
5. Fold and sort clothes
6. Vacuum and mop downstairs floors
7. Make sweet potato dish
8. Sort through piles of paper throughout kitchen, family room, and dining room
9. Throw together some semblance of a dinner for tonight
10. Fill many, many bowls full of dry cereal for my children